Contact Lenses in Louisville, Kentucky
We offer an extensive array of contact lenses, including specialty lenses, so that you can choose the right pair that complements your style of living.
Proudly serving LaGrange, Carrollton, Oxmoor, and Springhurst.
We have daily and monthly wear contacts for flexible use, and offer monovision and multifocal contacts to meet a number of vision needs. Patients suffering from certain eye conditions can also benefit from our specialty lenses. In fact, Gaddie Eye Centers is a regional resource for patients who need specialty lenses for dry eye, keratoconus, corneal disease, and post-refractive surgery.
Gaddie Eye Centers and staff are fully committed to providing you with the most comprehensive contact lens experience possible. Our contact lens specialists evaluate all aspects of the contact lens patient, including ocular health, comfort, and vision.
To ensure your long-term success with contact lenses, we will:
- Evaluate your visual acuity with your current contact lenses
- Determine any contact lens prescription change (remember, the contact lens prescription is much more detailed than a standard glasses prescription)
- Evaluate the fit of your current contact lenses
- Microscopically assess the health of the front surface of your eyes
- Measure the shape characteristics of your cornea (Computerized topography mapping of your eye may be used to fit and monitor complicated cases)
- Review the results of this evaluation and discuss available options with you
Set up your personalized consultation today! Contact us for your appointment.